Who needs this training?
- You have applied for a job and now you are getting ready for that important job interview.
- Make sure your French makes a great impression, in addition to your skills.
- In this module you will :
- Evaluate your French level
- Do a SWOT of your skills and competences
- Learn how to answer simple questions
- Learn how to answer behavioural questions.
- Talk about the past, present and future
- Structure and deliver a pitch to ‘sell’ yourself to potential employers
- Learn which tenses to use during an interview.
- Improve your listening skills in French
- Evaluate your strengths and Weaknesses
- Evaluate your readiness for an interview
- Build a personal action plan to improve your skills
- Build a convincing CV
- Get ideas for letters to potential employers
Contact us about Job interviews in French. We're happy to provide you with more information, pricing details, and dates.
Mock Interviews: customised to your chosen role and sector face-to-face and by telephone.
Interview Q&A: preparing and structuring interview answers to traditional & behavioural interview questions
Targeted job interview: preparation, including specific research you can do and question prediction, for your targeted role
Finishing off: We will prep you for questions to ask at the end about the role and your potential future with the company.
This training provides you with a competitive edge to improve your chances of getting the job you deserve.
Learning objectives :
Evaluate your French
Tools to make your CV stand out
Follow up letter
Answering tricky questions
You will learn what to do before your interview is scheduled, specific interviewing techniques such as mirroring and body language and you will have the opportunity to practice the most common interview questions and much more. Using a blend of online, telephone, Skype and face-to-face training, this course will empower you with the knowledge and skills necessary to dazzle during your next interview.
Session 1Evaluate your French
Evaluate your French
Evaluate your French level
Language skills action plan
Tools for the job
Evaluate your interview skills
Build a PAP
Present your project
Session 2Telephone management
Evaluate your telephone skills
Mock telephone interview
Plan a series of telephone sessions
Listening skills Action plan
Email follow up after a telephone interview
The language of telephoning
Session 3Impactful CV
Impactful CVand letters
Writing your CV.
Using the best design tools
Writing a killer cover letter
Talking through your CV
Answering questions about you
Answer questions about your experience
Talk about your interests
Design a CV for THAT job
Session 4Common questions
Why did you leave your last job?
What are your weaknesses?
What’s your dream job?
Tell me about yourself
Why should you get this job?
What are your salary expectations?
Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
Why is there a gap in your work history?
Bringing it all together for Le jour ‘J’