Duration – 2 days
After participating in this course, learners will learn :
An Introduction to Leadership
What qualities does a leader need?
What does a leader do?
Definition of a Leader
Achievement through People
The Task and the Team
The Leadership Graph Graph
Giving Clear Instructions
Types of Instructions
Orders / Requests / Suggestions
Written Instructions – Doing
The Art of Delegation
Responsibility and Authority
Staff need feedback to…
Responses to Criticism
Prerequisites :A good working knowledge of English.
[wp_cart:An Introduction to Leadership Skills:350.00:end]
What you receive:
- Complete package for running 2 day “An Introduction to Leadership Skills” seminars
- Powerpoint training slides
- Printable trainees handbooks
- Full trainer handbook with step-by-step instructions for running the course
- Activities and ice-breakers
- Self-evaluation sheets for trainees
- Training activity handouts
- Pricing policy for your training seminars
- Printable trainees feedback for trainer sheets
- Marketing materials for your courses
- Licence to use the package for one trainer
- E-mail support to help you run great seminars
As soon as your payment is received through Paypal, we will send you the complete package – within one working day.